Limited Symptom Attacks
Limited Symptom Attacks occur randomly and do not indicate a full blown anxiety disorder. However, you are still at risk. You will experience a few of the following symptoms but will not be actively avoiding situations which you fear will trigger an anxiety attack.
- Feeling of losing control.
- Fear of dying or imminent doom.
- Feeling of going crazy.
- Feelings of not being in your body, drifting away.
- Hot and cold flushes.
- Nausea, sinking feeling in the stomach.
- Shaking, trembling, jerking movements.
- Breathing difficulties.
- Heartbeat irregular, racing or beating strongly.
- Tingling sensations or numbness especially in fingers and toes.
- Chest pains
- Dry mouth and choking sensations